______After Ron Paul Says " No " On LenoSubmitted by RonThenRand on Mon, 09/03/2012 - 18:22
______Look Guys Im ALL IN for Ron Running INDY in 2012 and I would even support him running VP on the Libertarian Ticked...BUT...the Fact is that there is NO WAY The Man is going to run "VP" I mean Come on people lets get REAL HERE---Would YOU---after having served 30 YEARS as the HEAD of the Liberty movement in Congress?? (i would not)
Moreover, There is like ZERO PERCENT Chance of getting an INDY Run up and running and...ON LINE IN EVERY STATE...in 3 weeks (on top of that We dont have the $150,000,000 MILLION Federal Reserve Notes it takes to make a REAL RUN for the White House)
Sorry Guys, but this IMHO is the HONEST TRUTH.
IMHO we should work non-Stop to make sure Romney does NOT Get elected (obama his Horrific, but since there is no real difference to be had there I say its----BLOWBACK TIME---ALL OUT WAR---against Romney as PAYBACK for acting like a Mafia Thug at the RNC.
However....All is not lost...After Dr. Paul says " No Thanks " on Leno Tuesday night I say its time to get the man ELECTED TO THE US SENATE. (and im not just talking Texas here!)
Ron Paul TOOK Iowa, He polls very well in NH (where a Senate seat is up for grabs), what about Minnesota they LOVE him there...NV....WA....CO....WHERE EVER WE CAN-----WIN !
And unlike a White House Run that WE DONT HAVE THE CASH FOR---We can run a Good State Senate Race for like $7 Million FRNs---(guys we can pony up that chump change with 2 or 3 little money bombs!)
-------ITS DO'ABLE-----ITS WIN'ABLE
Why Run for the Senate? Good question.
1) It keeps Dr. Paul IN THE GAME ( I still see that fire in his eyes and I think he WANTS THAT---and WE NEED HIM MORE THAN EVER RIGHT NOW)
2) It allows his to keep being THE VOICE OF LIBERTY (but with much more VOLUME)
3) It allows us to keep growing this movement---Opening the eyes of the sleeping masses----Without shooting ourselves in the foot with a "VP" Run that would be seen by the Lemmings as "treason".
4) It allows us to move forward without pissing off...YOUR GRANDPARENTS----who have been in the GOP their entire lives and who never get on the NET and get their "News" from "FOX and Friends" and who would attack Ron Paul over and over again for Running INDY or other
5) It would not DESTROY the advances we have already made--We already have lots of good Liberty minded folks in Office thanks to Ron Paul (and YOU) and an INDY/other Run would put a rope around these peoples necks ( a Guy running for office called in to Mr. Alaskas show last night and made this point very clear)
6) It would SET Dr. Paul UP as the-----FRONT RUNNER----for 2016--(if he wants to run) and dont buy that crap about "hes too old" uhhh HOW OLD WAS JOHN McCAIN last election?? enough said on that.
-----Ron Paul would be the FRONT RUNNER this time round with an already HUGE FOLLOWING----now BIGGER---because he would now be "Senator Paul from-----X----"
Anyway just to be clear i love the idea of Ron Paul running 2012 and I Signed the petition for him to do so. However I feel its much SMARTER to just keep Dr. Pauls name Clean with the masses---Support Gary Johnson (or another liberty choice if you like) in 2012 Do everything we cant to stop Romney (as payback for his Mafia like takeover at the RNC)-----and get Ron Paul into the Senate where with his son they can take us to the next level.
IF Dr Paul says " Yes " on Leno my family and I are ALL IN. ( Where do we DONATE??)
BUT IF Dr Paul says " No thanks " on Leno....I think its time to GET THE MAN ELECTED TO THE SENATE and then The White House in 2016 !! ( where do we DONATE??)
...........Hey RNC, Were Baaaaaack !!! (LOL!)