Ventura 2016: How To Make it HappenSubmitted by jaktober on Wed, 09/19/2012 - 06:39
Watch the Video - Jesse says he needs three things to consider running in 2016:
1. Ballot access in all 50-States
2. The ability to NOT raise funds
3. Inclusion into the Debates
I think we can help do this by doing the following:
1. Collect all the rules regarding Independent ballot access in all 50 states for 2016 and start planning how to make this happen.
2. Form a SuperPac to run Money Bombs directed at a Ventura campaign (it could be something like "The Independent America PAC"), and train people how to run a grassroots campaign (we are the best in the business).
3. VOTE THIRD PARTY in 2012. If we can get the TOTAL third-party votes over 15% then we can show that a strong "third-candidate" can get into the debates.
What you all think? I think we should have Ventura on the ballot incase the GOP and DNC block insurgent candidates again. I think the Liberty Caucus can take over the GOP, but that still doesn't mean we will win in 2016.
Let's get Jesse to run!
UPDATE: If you want to support Independent Media, please support my chip-in for my website "The Free Independent-Sun": http://jaktober.chipin.com/the-free-independent-sun-summer-2012