Important Diebold Re-Count Info.Submitted by nathalja on Sun, 01/13/2008 - 23:12
There are a lot of contradictory posts regarding the New Hampshire re-count.
So, I am posting this to highlight the importance of the recount and the relevance to Ron Paul's campaign.
1) Ron Paul is NOT involved with the re-count.
2) Dennis Kucinich is re-counting the Democrat ballots.
Albert Howard is re-counting the Republican ballots.
3) These same Diebold Machines are going to be used in Massachussetts, Connecticut and Vermont.
Therefore, if there IS a problem it must be found out now, and the machines must NOT be used in the upcoming primaries and general elections.
Donating to the Granny Warriors re-count effort is a donation towards election integrity and Voter's Rights.
Only one Democrat and One Republican candidate must apply for the re-count. BUT, the outcome affects everyone, especially in the FUTURE!
Should you donate to the re-count?
Yes, if you have the money.
I suggest you allocate your funds as follows:
1) Ron Paul Campaign (max. $2,300 per person)
2) Independent AD funds (max. $5,000 per person)
3) NH Re-Count
Re-count cost is estimated between $60,000 - $70,000.00
I think that Diebold should have to pay for faulty machines, since in the Free Market the manufaturer would replace or refund you for a faulty product. Obviously Elections are neither Free nor Fair.
Granny Warriors updates: