The Daily Paul has been archived. Please see the continuation of the Daily Paul at Popular Liberty.com

Thank you for a great ride, and for 8 years of support!
-44 votes

Do You Really Want to Give This Guy a Second Term?



Trending on the Web

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

No, I want him and Romney to share a jail cell...

or, maybe, a gallows.

If Dixie-Paleocon were around in 1933 Germany:

"Do you really want to give this Von Hindenburg guy a second term?"

Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

I'll go you one better Henry

If Dixie-Paleocon were around in 1933 Germany he would have been a SA leader fighting for the Reich.

Dixie can't you see you are wasting your time and your message WILL NEVER BE RECEIVED HERE? Less than 1/10 of 1% here (less than 500) will pull the lever for that shyster scum Rmoney.

Enough already!

November 6th 2012 I voted for Dr.Ron Paul
"We must remember, elections are short-term efforts. Revolutions are long-term projects." ~ Ron Paul

No, actually, there's a lot more than that

theythat they just don't take the time to comment. You've got to remember that only about 4% if the people that follow this site actually create accounts.

"The truth is that neither British nor American imperialism was or is idealistic. It has always been driven by economic or strategic interests." - Charlie Reese

Nifty

What you fail to realize is we ALL followed Ron Paul for a reason and far less than your 4% number will come even close to considering pulling the lever for Romney because of it, let alone actually pulling it...

What a stupid comment.

Comparing Romney to Hitler? I'm guessing by that comment you're a Kucinich-lover.

"The truth is that neither British nor American imperialism was or is idealistic. It has always been driven by economic or strategic interests." - Charlie Reese

It's a choice between 99% chance of war with Iran

and 80% chance of war with Iran imho.

.

Still don't get it do you?

November 6th 2012 I voted for Dr.Ron Paul
"We must remember, elections are short-term efforts. Revolutions are long-term projects." ~ Ron Paul

Ya know ...

... I'm not a Romney fan, but if Romney ran ads with just that part about Obama being a member of the New Party/Socialists, Romney would probably win the election.

How can you GUARANTEE that he won't be any, or even

MUCH worse than OBAMA? That's right, you can't.

Actions speak louder than words, and judging from Romney's actions (his constant flip-flopping, and the constant cheating during the primaries and convention) I would pretty much be able to guarantee he WILL be WORSE. This was only a taste of what he would be like as president.

Tell me; did he run his campaign in the red, or in the black like Ron Paul. It's a sign of things to come. Kiss your country goodbye.

Here's a list of why some people like Romney:

There is an (R) next to his name.
He "looks presidential".
They think they can't survive 4 more years of Obama, when it's VERY possible that we can't survive even 1 year of Romney.
He hates dogs.
He's secretive to the American public about his taxes while running for public office.
He likes to cheat. Hey, as long as you win, right?
People like to be lied to their faces.
The list goes on.....

Don't want to give Obama a 2nd term.

Want to give Ron Paul a first term. Since that is not going to happen, it matters very little which statist war monger prevails in this pageantry of political theater.

It is like asking whether you would have rather been murdered by Hitler or Stalin. The outcome is the same.

Romney is no different.

Whoever is allowed to win will continue the game plan.

That's why Ron Paul wasn't even allowed to participate much less be considered to win.

I was listening to SuperTramp's the Logical Song and these words struck me as a good description of we Ron Paul people who refuse to believe the garbage we are being fed and the opinion of those who just don't understand our angst:

...watch what you say, now we're calling you a radical, a liberal, fanatical, criminal

Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're acceptable, respectable, presentable, a vegetable

The law cannot make a wicked person virtuous…God’s grace alone can accomplish such a thing.
Ron Paul - The Revolution

Setting a good example is a far better way to spread ideals than through force of arms. Ron Paul

You are missing the point

You are missing the point entirely...it doesnt matter to us...both Romney and Obama are on the same team....they are both collectivists...one may lean more socialist...one may lean more fascist...but make no mistake...they are both collectivists...in fact most of the presidents over the last century have been. Ronald Regan is always considered a good president...thats because he was the closest thing to an individualist we had for a long time(and even he ended up succumbing to the collectivists in the end). A vote for either of those two will lead to the same result and the same policies...at least with Obama it will be only 4 years before we have a guarantee of another chance...regardless I will likely vote Johnson. I approve of people who arent afraid to use the power of veto.

You're blaming the symptoms, not the disease.

By your definition of collectivist, 90% of the American people are collectivists. Pray, tell. What chance is there that in four years, a candidate representing 10% of the population is going to get at least 41% of the rest of the population (all of whom are collectivists) to vote for him?

"The truth is that neither British nor American imperialism was or is idealistic. It has always been driven by economic or strategic interests." - Charlie Reese

No, we just refuse to give THESE people any terms:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVKe1Ff18Es

I don't play, I commission the league.

It's one or the other.

Romney's backers are cheaters, but, at least they're not communists.

"The truth is that neither British nor American imperialism was or is idealistic. It has always been driven by economic or strategic interests." - Charlie Reese

Actually, they are worse

Neocons are actually Trotskyites, which is communism on a global scale, no nations. Read Strauss. That is the GOP.

I stopped watching as soon as I saw "secular humanism" noted as a religion. That is just plain stupid.

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."--Mark Twain

Mitt Romney is not a Trotskyite.

And unlike the Neoconservatives, he is not an ideologue.

Secular humanism was the official state religion of the Soviet Union btw.

"The truth is that neither British nor American imperialism was or is idealistic. It has always been driven by economic or strategic interests." - Charlie Reese

Wow.....OK..?

Are you on the right websight?
I guess in a way you are correct, Romney is not an "ideologue" - he is merely a puppet actor of the ideologues, and destined to lose the election by design. However, that doesn't change the fact that the Trotskyites control the GOP and he is running using their idealogy.

"Secular Humanism" is not a religion, so you point is moot. Nothing is less humanistic than communism. (and by extension the GOP and the DNC).

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."--Mark Twain

Obama and Romney both answer

Obama and Romney both answer to the same people! Obama was to make the anti-war left ok with offensive war and the loss of civil liberties that they constantly protested when Bush was doing it, and Romney, if elected, is to make the right accept socialized healthcare and shut up about out of control spending, as Mitt will blow the doors off the spending. Either way "they" get what they want. It is very naive for you to think that one would govern different then the other! There is no difference between Bush and Obama, and there would be no difference between Mitt and Obama, if you think otherwise, you have just bought the left/right propaganda! At least with Obama, we keep the Republicans protesting what they would accept and defend from Romney, and we get another chance in 4 years instead of 8! Watch the first Alan Keyes video on the front page here for more!

They are communists,

they're just better liars than the Dems.