Please help to ReElect Norman Tregenza in NHSubmitted by sunny on Wed, 10/10/2012 - 14:44
Is there any of you here who would be willing and able to help Norman Tregenza keep his seat in the House of Representatives in District 2 in Carroll County, N.H. He needs to raise some more funds. I know Norman personally. He helped my son and I so much when we headed up the Bangor, Me. (Ron Paul HQ in 2008w hen he was living in New Hampshire.He was also staff in 2012 working alongside Jim Forsythe. He was electedhe House last term and is now up for another and is fighting a horrible person to keep his seat. He is a true Ron Paul Constitutional/Libertarian member of the House in NH.
1) Rep. Norman Tregenza has not been in the media for the most part, but, like the doctor, has been working loyally and diligently to protect our freedoms. Like the doctor, there has been no compromise at voting time. He has always voted on constitutional principle.
2) Rep. Norman Tregenza has been a behind the scene worker. He was active in the House Business Coalition (HBC), which makes recommendations to the full House regarding how friendly or unfriendly a bill is to business. These recommendations are distributed throughout the House of Representatives, and legislators who want to be business friendly follow these recommendations.
3) Rep. Norman Tregenza has been active in the HRA, the House Republican Alliance. This group judges bills based upon the U.S. Constitution, the N.H. Constitution and the state Republican Party platform. Like the HBC, a recommendation is also distibuted by HRA to those members of full House who want one, and many legislators follow the HRA recommendations.
4) Rep. Norman Tregenza is a solid civil liberterian, who always votes against such things as fingerprinting, having the government keep records of people, or complete more forms. He voted against all new or increased taxes and/or fees in New Hampshire. He is a free market advocate, and is about as close to Dr. Paul as one can be in public service.
5) The New Hampshire Liberty Alliance scored Rep. Norman Tregenza in its "Top 25" Legislators list BOTH years he served. Only 13 legislators of 400 had this distinction. The NHLA gave him a better rating than even Sen. Jim Forsythe, one of the most respected Ron Paul legislators around the country.
Most people will not know that this is a Volunteer Position. All legislators in N.H. earn $100/year.
A FB campaign page will be up shortly. No credit cards are accepted. This is the contact info:
MWV Campaign Fund to Elect tregenza
C/O Lisa Hayford, Fiscal Agent
P.O. Box 205
Madison, N.H. 03849