Am I crazy or is there something to this!?Submitted by entanglementtheory on Fri, 10/12/2012 - 23:24
After watching the news with Libya, what's been going on in Syria, and what happened in Iraq after 9/11, I had a eureka moment. You tell me if it is a eureka moment or a split from reality, or this idea has already been proposed.
The idea formulation started with trying to understand the origins of Al Qaeda, US foreign policy, and the true nature of our Government. Here are my discoveries or "dots" that are later connected:
1. According to General Wesley Clark, the Bush Administration only 10 days after 9/11 had a plan to take out 7 countries in 5 years, which were: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Lybia, Somalia, Sudan, and Iran.
2. Osama Bin Laden was funded and trained by our CIA to fight off the Russians in Afghanistan.
3. The name "Al Qaeda" was invented by our Government to describe a small group of radical Islamists who we deemed terrorists (even though the leader was formerly CIA trained and funded). The name was adopted by the group.
4. Currently, the U.S. enters strategic alliance with Al Qaeda against Syrian government, as was reported here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0ZCgGJig0c
5. Cover up involving the Libya consulate attack, where an ex-Gitmo detainee was directly involved. Why lie and tell the world that this was due to a youtube video, while they had already known it was a terrorist attack involving an ex-Gitmo detainee? The PROPAGANDA from the U.S. government that it was a youtube video actually created riots elsewhere, as it created more attention and anger to the video.
6. "Al Qaeda has never acted against Israel's interest in the past." source: http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/08/08/255180/alqaeda-a-too...
In fact, Al Qaeda with funding from Saudi Arabia and US/Israel intelligence, is doing the dirty work in Syria in fighting the Assad regime.
7. Why did we go into Iraq immediately after 9/11, instead of trying to find the main culprits?
All these things, just made me wonder today, WHAT IF Al Qaeda is a CIA front group that cleverly creates a means of entry and US involvement in, primarily, the 7 countries pre-determined for regime change (setting up puppet dictators), all the while making the US look like "terrorist hunters" instead of imperialists. It would seem it would be the perfect vehicle for overt (while also being covert) regime change abroad and police state growth at home.
Anybody else have the same thoughts... ?