70% of the people will be pissed on Election Night!Submitted by takeaction on Fri, 10/26/2012 - 19:32
Well, looks like we may have a perfect storm for civil unrest on election night. Take a look.
From the article....
" Should Romney win, the 28% of Americans that identify as Republican will be thrilled, and the remaining 72% will be largely upset and on edge. Should Obama win, similarly, the 32% registered Democrat with be thrilled and the remaining 68% will be upset and on edge. Hence, the 70% referred to in the title of this article. This is a recipe ripe for social unrest and it will be coming to our shores"