People's Commisar Guzevicius Orders for Baltic States WWIISubmitted by donvino on Tue, 10/30/2012 - 17:24
1. All former members of all political parties except the communists.
2. All policemen and all army officers.
3. All refugees from other countries.
4. All persons with contacts abroad, even to stamp collectors.
5. All civil servants, except the lower grades.
6. All Red Cross workers.
7. All clergymen and all all active members of religious communities.
8. All former noblemen, estate owners, merchants, bankers, shop owners and owners of hotels and restaurants.
These persons are to be _____________________. (fill in the blank)
p.s. instructions issued to NKVD published by Lithuanian-American Council.