Let me be perfectly clear: My vote does NOT imply consent.Submitted by TelFiRE on Thu, 11/01/2012 - 12:53
Here's some things my vote is NOT:
- My vote is not consent to be governed by whoever happens to win.
- My vote is not to be construed as consent for ANYONE to do anything unconstitutional.
- My vote is not an endorsement of everything my candidate has ever done, or ever will do.
- My vote is not an endorsement of all of my candidate's policies.
- My vote is not going to be counted (probably).
- My vote is not a waste.