December 16: Operation Tea Party Take Back!Submitted by TheLorax on Wed, 11/07/2012 - 07:58
With the election circus now behind us it’s high time we dust ourselves off, remain focused and get back to work. As a first order of business I propose the R3VOLUTION launch Operation Tea Party Take Back.
This December 16th marks our fifth year anniversary of the event that started it all. Let’s celebrate! Start organizing your local events now; pull out those cardboard tea crates, dust off your Ron Paul signs and r3volution gear and be prepared to make our presence known on SUNDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2012.
Let us send a message to...
* The mainstream media: The Ron Paul R3VOLUTION is celebrating our FIFTH (Count 1, 2, 3, 4, 5!) anniversary of the modern Tea Party that WE STARTED!
* The establishment: We are still here and we’re not going away!
* Ron Paul: As a retirement gift; a token of appreciation for his many years of dedicated public service.
* The Neocon Tea Party crowd: You’ve been fooled. Come join the liberty movement if you want real change.
* The Romney crowd: You’ve been fooled. Stop your cheating and come join the liberty movement if you actually want to win an election.
* Occupy Wall Street: Want to fix the economy? Come join a group with some teeth and staying power.
Let's do this if for no other reason than screw 'em, that's why! Let's end the year on a high note. Please up-vote and spread this far.
DECEMBER 16, 2012: OPERATION TEA PARTY TAKE BACK