What Kind of Dirt Can We Dig Up on This Judge Napolitano Fella?Submitted by chris cudnoski on Mon, 11/19/2012 - 22:24
I love playing devil's advocate and getting a jump on cointelpro, mockingbird media, and all the trollish types out there.
Regarding this Judge Napolitano fella:
1. He's a judge, which means he's actually a sea captain, which means he's bad.
2. His last name is the same as Janet Napolitano, and we know she's bad which makes him bad.
3. He has stylish hair like Donald Trump and we know he is bad so he is bad.
4. He works for Fox News and that is bad.
5. He writes books that become New York Times bestsellers. The NYT is a propaganda arm for the US Govt. This makes him, what's the word now, bad.
6. Lastly, need I mention he's ITALIAN???