12 votes

Republicans think God is Government. Democrats think Government is God.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151160114286275&set...

After seeing that I had this epiphany:

Republicans think God is Government. Democrats think Government is God.

This is what I reposted on my FB page along with that image.

Geees...I see government as force and as a road-block. Liberals see government as ___________. Seriously, do people think that these things would not exist without government? Good drainage exists because of government? Trade happens only through government? Criminals don't attack you randomly because of police? Learning only happens through government institutions? Government invented roads? This is the problem... Liberals (and many Conservatives) think that it is ONLY through government forces, regulations, and programs that we're able to have innovation, peace, and basic services and infrastructure. This is a complete lie and only goes to justify their existance. The fact is roads existed before governments. Learning thrived before governments. Sewer systems and the idea of drainage predates government. And governments rarely bring peace...people do. We libertarians believe in society and working together. We see a clear benefit in working with communities. What we're against is the idea that society and communities are the same thing as government. We're against the idea that societies and communties can't exist without government as we know it. We believe that it is never okay for 51% of the population to tyrannize the other 49%. The only type of contract that is moral is one that is mutually accepted by both parties without coersion. Study mutual aid societies and voluntarism.

(This post was formerly titled I just had an epiphany..., but I think this title is more descriptive and accurate.)
_____

Check out my website: www.RevolutionCarBadges.com



Trending on the Web

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Well put. It also confirms my

Well put. It also confirms my suspicions that most modern politics is Hegelian in nature(i.e The State is the march of God on earth).

"My theories explain, but cannot slow the decline of a great civilization. I set out to be a reformer, but only became the historian of decline."
- Ludwig Von Mises

Republicans pay lip service to God

But they too think govt. is god. The dems, in this regard at least, are more honest than republicans.

Our Government is a Corporation

This is where the problem is. When, not if, our economy falls, our Corporate Government will fall and the U.N. will be there telling us they can fix everything. There is another option, but we need more to join in order to get the states to agree.

Have you checked out this video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYleC7l86ys&feature=plcp this video was told to me by my uncle in Nebraska.

There is a Republic site for every state in the union. Find yours.

Here is my state: http://www.republicfororegon.org/

The main site, http://www.republicfortheunitedstates.org/ is under maintenance right now, but should be back up soon.

Yep. And neither is true and both are doomed to hell.

Both serve false gods and neither seek Him.

In fact both stand in opposition to Him.

.