Party civil wars. Accent on the "s".Submitted by landsberge on Thu, 12/13/2012 - 08:14
Per Woodward, Hot Air: Civil War Brewing in Democratic Party Over Entitlement Reform
Per Prof. Wall: The GOP Civl War Begins. Are We Ready?!
- A Liberty-minded adminsitrative leader rose up.
- The leader arranged an honest, embracive and accurate survey of the top 5 or 10 (or whatevernumber) items to be addressed by a new party. All clearly and unequivocally stated in true RP style.
- He made it a preregusite that anyone joining would sign allegiance to those facts, although any others could and should be discussed (as opposed to being what the party pushes for).
- A site (and whatever other publications) was created to inform of the party's official statements on that only, as approved only by those who signed allegiance to the fundamental points so that all the above could be returned to in ANY MSM interview.
- Recruitment of localised leaders was done from not only the cream of the crop of garnered memberships but also head-hunted in the rebel factions of the current two-headed, single party.
- Funds were raised and applied to ensuring full and complete ballot registrations at all levels and locations.
- A full and complete insistence on transparency in voting was implemented in all locations at all levels for this party (hand-counted in public, written votes only)
- A presidential candidate was voted for from a pool, when needed, and judged ONLY by performance in establishing, maintaining and forwarding the basic principles as surveyes (with everythin else open to argument). Practice would be obtained by having the same rules and transparencies in all elections at all locations and at all levels.
A lot of work? Maybe a lot less than currently goes into libertarian activities which are then squashed by the single party.