Watch The USS John C. Stennis (UPDATE)Submitted by Dialed-IN on Wed, 12/26/2012 - 11:23
PERFECT SETUP FOR A FALSE FLAG:
1. It's headed to the Strait of Hormuz/Persian Gulf.
2. There is an Iranian War Games planned to coincide with the arrival of the USS Stennis (Only Infowars is carrying this article: http://www.infowars.com/iran-launches-week-long-straits-of-h...)
3. The USS John C. Stennis has been destroyed/Crippled/ or Sank in SEVERAL Movies and Video Games:
(A) Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, the USS John C. Stennis is seen suffering catastrophic impact damage and then sinking (the ship's pennant number being clearly visible on the island in the scene).
(B) The Stennis was attacked on screen, in 2002's The Sum of all Fears she is crippled by Russian bombers equipped with anti-ship missiles.
(C) In the 2011 game Homefront, the carrier is seen half sunk just outside of Modesto, California.
(D) In the Tom Clancy novel Debt of Honor, the carrier is crippled by a Japanese Torpedo, though it is repaired.
4. Its sinking would kill 3,000+ Sailors. A higher death-toll than 9/11 or 11 years in Afghanistan
5. Attack while its still dark (whose to say what happened?) Everyone was asleep/Night-vision cameras were down/No one was at their post/right at shift change/Crew was distracted from previous night/New Year's Eve.
6. America wakes up to visceral morning TV imagery of the USS Eisenhower's smoking ruin slipping below the water. What if it was the morning the new Congress gets sworn in?
7. Its sinking will cause instant war-drums & sweeping nationalism: "REMEMBER THE Stennis!"
8. Opportunity for the elimination of a LOT of loose-end Military Officers/contractors who could be could be invited onboard right before the sinking (for New Years?)
9. Opportunity for the vaulting of a Raymond Shaw/Sgt. Brody-type for heroism/groomed for office.
10. That whole region/Mossad are just waiting for a spark to light the inferno.
11. Wreckage/combat operations would seal off the Straight of Hormuz.
USS John C. Stennis on Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_John_C._Stennis_(CVN-74)