That's pretty funny.
why's your belly sticking out? Is it whiskey, or is it wine? Or, is it a lack of PT time?
It's the other way around.
8 things the Navy aren't telling the Marines.
"What if the American people learn the truth" - Ron Paul
1) 15 minutes prior to 15 minutes prior to the traditional 15 minutes prior one should arrive to a mandated formation, whether it be a squad, company, or battalion.
2) Every issue you have can always be solved by taking Motrin and a changing your socks.
3) 7 P's: Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance
4) If you're gonna drink, don't drive. If you're gonna drive, don't drink. Wrap it before you tap it. Zero tolerance. Don't be the one. Battle buddy, blah, blah, blah. Take advantage of your arrive alive card. (Get crucified come Monday if you DO use it. No one goes anywhere until vehicle inspections are done and sight count is up (and field day is complete and officers and Staff NCOs are halfway to Los Angeles for the weekend.)
5) Logic is blasphemy and is non debatable.
6) Yes, every range WAS purposely located on the top of a hill for your inconvenience. (cue evil laughter)
7) KEEP YOUR HANDS OUT OF YOUR POCKETS!
8) The green weenie, expect it.
Thanks for the trip down memory lane Sage.
I hear some of my boys spouting off acronyms from time to time and it takes me back. Man, the love and hatred I have for the corps. It's like a bad breakup you know was for he best but can't let go of.
Looks like something that Jay Leno would have fun with on his "headlines" segment.