Obama Hasn't Killed AnyoneSubmitted by LapHog on Thu, 01/24/2013 - 21:31
What's with the stuff about how many kids Obama has killed? Is he a drone pilot now?
"The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names."
Obama's not a murderer, not of children or anyone else. Place the stigma and the responsibility on the individuals committing the acts, and you will see change like never before.
Insulate and pardon them by blaming the King and you will merely get a new King.
Over and out.
EDIT: This edit comes after 38 downvotes and countless comments.
To be clear:
1) This was NOT a defense of Obama, in any way shape or form.
2) When I say Obama hasn't killed anyone, or that he is not a murderer, I do NOT mean it in a legal sense. I mean it in a literal sense; i.e. he did not commit the act personally.
3) If Obama did not commit the actual act, someone else must have. I propose that the literal term "murderer" should be applied to the person who committed the act. This does NOT mean Obama should not be held LEGALLY accountable. I merely propose that labels should be attributed with care. In a literal sense, Obama is the director of murder; or solicitor; or any equivalent thereto. Again, that's LITERAL sense, NOT LEGAL sense.
4) I think this is important because otherwise, the actual act itself is effectively pardoned when the murders are viewed collectively as Obama's, and Obama's alone. This has the effect of subsidizing the act of murder, since the label "murderer" is not attributed properly to the person committing the act.
5) One more time- when I talk about who has murdered, I mean it in a literal sense! Not a legal sense!
6) One more time- I am not defending Obama for his complicity in these murders!