Eleven questions with Adam KokeshSubmitted by legalizeliberty on Fri, 01/25/2013 - 16:02
Adam Kokesh is an American activist and talk radio host as well as a U S Marine veteran who was involved in the Iraq War. He hosts a talk radio show called “Adam vs the Man” which is thought provoking, insightful and sometimes very funny. You can listen to the show here. Adam was kind enough to answer the eleven questions.
1. Who was the greatest political leader in the Western world?
There is no such thing as a great political leader.
2. If you could change, introduce or abolish one law, what would it be?
All human interactions shall be free of coercion.
3. What advice would you give to a sixteen year-old today?
Tell your parents to get/keep you out of government schools.
4. Who do you most admire?
5. Are you optimistic or pessimistic about the future of your country?
I’m pessimistic about the future of countries, and optimistic about the future of humanity.
6. If you think voting for establishment parties changes little or nothing, what is the one thing we can do as individuals to cause real change?
Practice agorism, spread liberty, assert self-ownership.