Welcome our new Acting Sec of Treasury: Neal S. WolinSubmitted by Mark Twain on Mon, 01/28/2013 - 18:45
2013. For Immediate Release: Welcome Neal Wolin
Acting Secretary and Deputy Secretary of the Treasury
Here is photographic evidence to the Actor Neal Wolin taking (slouching, stage left) over from the Clown, Turbo Timmy G (slouching, stage right)
Also announced today: January 2013, the Federal Reserve will hold its first ever Centennial Sale.
- Clearance Sale Prices
- Everything must go
- Federal Reserve Note discounts
- Whether selling or trading in your old Fed Notes, we will discount to beat any National Bank offer.
- Fed Note Appraisers are on site to serve you.
- Paper or Plastic! No credible offer refused.
- Once in a Lifetime offer!
- Lowest Fed value in a century!
For a limited time only, you may have, at closeout prices autographed [franked] authentic authorized Rosie "The Riveter" Rios autographed edition Fed Note in a plastic bound case.
Free helicopter rides.
Notice: Offer good @ participating Federal Reserve Banks. Offer for a limited time only. Subject to change w/o notice.
Warning: Counterfeiting will be prosecuted to the full extent of our legal tender laws.
- The Management, Federal Reserve: loaning you blind, since 1913.