Email Warning - Tax ScamSubmitted by emalvini on Fri, 02/15/2013 - 20:22
Email Warning - Tax Scam
Note:: If there is a question or a problem about your income taxes filed, the IRS ALWAYS sends a letter and never an email.
Our IT department has warned us about malicious emails going around.
Below are some subject lines that have been used.
· Income Tax Refund REJECTED
· Income Tax Refund CANCELED
· forfeit for delay of tax return filling
· Income Tax Refund NOT APPROVED
· fine for delay of tax return filling
Do not open these emails if you receive them.