MSNBC Daily Diet of News (Updated)Submitted by Michaelwiseguy on Wed, 03/13/2013 - 23:21
Update: Ed Shultz is gone.
1) Two hours of Ad Hominem attacks from Chris Matthews.
2) One hour of Screaming, Yelling, and Lecturing from Al Sharpton and No Ed Shultz.
3) One hour of Simpering Progressivism from Chris Hayes.(New Edit)
4) One hour of Snarky remarks from Rachel Maddow.
5) One hour of Condescending remarks from Lawrence O'Donnell.
6) Many side dishes of all of the above and Insults from them all for dessert.
That's why nobody watches MSNBC anymore. People just can't take the punishment.