Never Quit Liberty! The Super Brochure Creator Needs Our Help!Submitted by Zak Carter on Wed, 04/10/2013 - 19:46
I very rarely invite anyone to facebook events, but this one is going to be epic - offline!
My friend Erik Petroni is hosting an amazing event and needs our help!
Bethany Hamilton (famous surfer) will be leading Lt. Brad Snyder (who lost his vision in Afghanistan in 2011 and is a 2012 Paralympics gold medal winner) through this racecourse - http://neverquitnever.com/ - and liberty is going to be represented in a major way during this fitness and inspiration expo that had over 7,000 participants last year (this is the 5th year of this event) just for the race alone!
Remember the Super Brochure? The one that went out by the tens of thousands and changed hearts and minds, the one that woke up uncountable numbers of people to the message of Ron Paul and the concept of Liberty? Erik Petroni was one half of the duo behind that project and now needs our help in more ways than one!
Link to www.neverquitliberty.com to make sure all goals are met...
Our goal is to raise $20, 000 to get these items at the largest beach race in the world: http://neverquitnever.com/
- Put a copy of the Constitution in every race participant's bag
- Land a major Liberty figure to speak at his event
- Rent a booth for a Liberty organization
- Put Liberty in the face of everyone who has ever heard of this event
This event is endorsed by:
- Ben Swann
- Doug Wead
- Mark Edge, host of Free Talk Live
- Justin Machacek, CEO, American Liberty Association
- Ron Noyes, Ron Paul 2012 National Delegate
- Zak Carter (yeah, me, why not right?;p – I hope You endorse it too!)
Please pitch in if you can, and I hope to see you there in Jacksonville, FL this coming May 17-19!
In Liberty, Zak Carter