This is my heart.Submitted by The Pen on Tue, 04/23/2013 - 21:44
From U.S. Code Title 22, Ch.38, Para. 2656f(d)
As used in this section—
(1) the term “international terrorism” means terrorism involving citizens or the territory of more than 1 country;
(2) the term “terrorism” means premeditated, politically motivated violence perpetrated against noncombatant targets by subnational groups or clandestine agents;
(3) the term “terrorist group” means any group, or which has significant subgroups which practice, international terrorism;
(4) the terms “territory” and “territory of the country” mean the land, waters, and airspace of the country; and
(5) the terms “terrorist sanctuary” and “sanctuary” mean an area in the territory of the country—
(A) that is used by a terrorist or terrorist organization—
(i) to carry out terrorist activities, including training, fundraising, financing, and recruitment; or
(ii) as a transit point; and
(B) the government of which expressly consents to, or with knowledge, allows, tolerates, or disregards such use of its territory and is not subject to a determination under—
(i) section 2405(j)(1)(A) of the Appendix to title 50;
(ii) section 2371 (a) of this title; or
(iii) section 2780 (d) of this title.
Who is promoting it most? Who is driving the hammer of fear in order that we always be restless, frightened or presumptive and defensive of those who question public opinion or discourse, rather proper public opinion and discourse?
When I say that our government is doing more to incite and make problematic the wages of money-wars and that the boogeymen in the closet are really just that and nothing more, why am I considered anti-government?
When I say it is imperative to question everything and vital to be skeptical of the motivations, contracts and resources our leadership exhibits, holds and claims with Imperialistic intervention, presumptively so, why am I considered to carry anti-American beliefs?
Those who will presume those things obviously don't know who I am.
Those who will say those things obviously are not concerned with knowing who I am.
IT is so easy to judge on the basis that you are privileged to information that I am either unable to obtain or am not allowed to obtain.
IT is not so easy to judge when the information you deemed as conspiratorial at one point in your life now seems to hold clearer edges of light and emits them so.
Who are the terrorists?
I would say 9/11 has been vindicated of it's underlying purpose. If the end goal was to create a mentality for succumbing to devolvement then it has prevailed and decidely so. Maybe if we weren't so scared about the boogeymen, we could clear the fog to see the strings they bear.
Peace and Love always.