Not a libertarian? Let Me Give You 8 Reasons Why You Should Be.Submitted by Treg on Tue, 04/30/2013 - 13:27
Not a libertarian? Let me give you 8 reasons why you should be.
1. If you want to stop people from stealing from others – Hey! So do I
2. If you want your Human Individual Rights respected - Hey! So do I
3. If you think the Bill of Rights should apply to you – So do I
4. If you want to help people make the most of their life in a better way without without forcing others to join your cause – Hey! So do I.
5. If you say anything Strange or “controversial” – Don’t worry, I support your freedom to just be yourself.
6. If you want to “change the world” & voluntarily help your fellow man – Hey! So do I. You bet I support your freedom to be amazingly great & fantastically generous.
7. If you want to make & sell your “stuff” at crazy high prices – Fair enough, go for it.
8. If you want to hire whomever to help you make & sell your stuff – Fair enough, go for it.
*** Any and all ideas on how to make this sound sweeter and go down better? Yes I am Open to all your ideas....