The Cowboy 10 CommandmentsSubmitted by Cyril on Fri, 05/03/2013 - 00:55
Needless to say, as a good texan born before World War II, dear wife's dad loves them and takes them very seriously.
You better not mess up with those around him:
1. Just one God.
2. Honor yer Ma & Pa.
3. No telling tales or gossipin'.
4. Git yourself to Sunday meeting.
5. Put nothin' before God.
6. No foolin' around with another fellow's gal.
7. No killin'.
8. Watch yer mouth.
9. Don't take what ain't yers.
10. Don't be hankerin' for yer buddy's stuff.
And here, too, btw:
I approve this message.