Highest Ranking Catholic Patriarch condemns lies and hypocrisy of the U.S. in SyriaSubmitted by Resistance_2009 on Wed, 05/15/2013 - 15:07
Highest Ranking Catholic Patriarch condemns lies and hypocrisy of the U.S. in Syria
By Martin Hill
May 15, 2013
The highest-ranking Catholic Clergyman in Syria has condemned the lies and hypocrisy of the United States and other Western nations, saying they "bear responsibility for what is happening in Syria." Yet a search of google news for Ignatius Joseph III Younan reveals one single scant article. Interesting that the highest-ranking Patriarch of the world's largest Christian religion merits no coverage whatsoever in the U.S. or global corporate media, if he dares to point out the evil and deceptive actions of the United States. [ARTICLE CONTINUES HERE: http://libertyfight.com/2013/highest_ranking_Catholic_Patria...
- Bishop Richard Williamson: "Boston Bombing Was Another False Flag, Only The People Waking Up Could Possibly Save America."
- Texas Lawmakers Pronounce That The Establishment of Israel was Fulfillment of Old Testament Prophesy(!)
- As Press Fades, L.A. Motorists Start Paying Red-light Camera Tickets Again (Even Though They Don't Have To.)
- 'Advanced Close-Range Gunfighting' CEO responds to query on Gilkerson (AK47 wielding cop-shooter
- Man Who Open-Fired On Cops With AK-47 Had "Resistance To Tyranny" Book In Car
- Feds Re-Indict 65 year-old delusional man accused of plotting to kill abortion doctors
Martin Hill is a Catholic paleoconservative and civil rights advocate. His work has been featured in the Los Angeles Daily News, San Gabriel Valley Tribune, Contra Costa Times, Pasadena Star News, Silicon Valley Mercury News, Long Beach Press Telegram, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin, L.A. Harbor Daily Breeze, Whittier Daily News, LewRockwell.com, WhatReallyHappened, Infowars, PrisonPlanet, Economic Policy Journal, FreedomsPhoenix, Veterans Today, Educate-Yourself.org, The Wayne Madsen Report, Devvy.com, Rense, Antiwar.com, IamtheWitness.com, The Dr. Katherine Albrecht Show, Jonathan Turley blog, National Motorists Association, RomanCatholicReport.com, Republic Broadcasting Network, WorldNetDaily, Dr. Kevin Barret's Truth Jihad radio show, The Orange County Register, KNBC4 Los Angeles, Los Angeles Catholic Lay Mission Newspaper, KFI 640, The Press Enterprise, Redlands Daily Facts, BlackBoxVoting, Strike-The-Root, David Icke, and many others. Archives can be found at LibertyFight.com and DontWakeMeUp.Org.