Some Quick Questions for an Article Regarding Ron PaulSubmitted by wpb31 on Wed, 01/23/2008 - 00:51
Hello fellow supporters,
I'm writing an article in a small publication about Dr. Paul and his campaign for presidency, and I have a handful of questions for anyone who would care to take the time to answer them. The questions are as follows, and if you would like to respond to one or more of them, please do and send the responses to email@example.com; they will be much appreciated.
1) What is it about Ron Paul that so strongly attracted you to his campaign?
2) Why do you think he's found such success among internet goers and little in the mainstream media?
3) How could he truly be a republican if he opposes things like the Iraq War, the Patriot Act and the War on Drugs, things that many of today?s "republicans" often endorse?
4) Do you expect the gains made in popularity on YouTube and blogs and such to transfer well to the polls and voting booths or not? And for what reason?
5) How would you address the assertions that he is today a "racist," mostly due to the comments printed in the Ron Paul Political Report in 1992-93?
6) How does his experience as a practitioner of medicine at all qualify him to run our country?