Dzhokhar Pleads Innocent of Boston Bombing after FBI Says He Admitted GuiltSubmitted by Sue4theBillofrights on Wed, 07/10/2013 - 19:48
...including in a note found in the boat at least a week later. Yea right.
- Who are the two guys running away after the explosions, in black jackjets and camo pants, one without the backpack he had a moment before? (google: backpack craft boston marathon images) http://tinyurl.com/lda4h8n
- Why did the FBI ask the public for help in identifying them from pictures when they already knew who they were, and had interviewed them after being alerted by Russia?
- Why didn't the FBI know of their every movement after they had been warned multiple times by Russian intelligence?
- How did Tamerlan's friend Todashev get shot in the head by an FBI agent when they admitted he was unarmed, in FLA?
- Why did the FBI say he confessed to being guilty when now he pleads not guilty?
- Why does the mother say they had been visited by the FBI extensively over the last 2 years? http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ARE9r...
- who was the other gunman in the area when MIT officer Collier was killed? http://digitaljournal.com/article/351783
Hey bro where's your backpack?
1993 World Trade Center bombing was a confirmed false flag explained as "entrapment gone wrong." Informant got the FBI agents on hundreds of hours of tape. The New York Times was given copies of the tapes. ("Tapes Depict Proposal to Thwart Bomb Used in Trade Center Blast") FBI sets up patsies in 1993 World Trade Center bombing with fake explosives, saying they wanted to entrap them, then when it's showtime somehow there are real explosives instead. Ben Swann talks about it below, comparing it to Boston Marathon:
CBS report saying 1993 WTC was FBI entrapment;
Making an entrapment go live is the m.o. for how the government does many false flags.