Urgent Action: #FreeAdam Kokesh Call Flood for VirginiaSubmitted by legalizeliberty on Thu, 07/11/2013 - 10:06
Please pick up your phone for Adam, call and politely but firmly demand his immediate and unconditional release. Ranked in order of importance:
“I demand the immediate and unconditional release of Adam Kokesh and the dropping of all charges against him.”
(1) Fairfax County Commonwealth’s Attorney: (703) 246-2776
(2) Attorney General of Virginia: (804) 786-2071
(3) Fairfax County Adult Detention Center (prison) / Sheriff: (703) 246-3430
(4) US Park Police Office of the Chief in DC: (202) 619-7350
(5) Herndon, Virginia Police: (703) 435-6846
**It is NOT necessary to give them your name, phone number or other identifying information. DO NOT DO IT.**
Be FIRM BUT POLITE at all times. Do not make threats or insult them. Be insistent. Stay on the line until you feel they have understood your demand and your determination. Remain calm but passionate about them releasing Adam immediately.
Please call anytime Wed 10 Jul and Thu 11 Jul.
After calling, please tweet using the hashtag #FreeAdam.