List of important topics that are getting little to no attention and have nothing to do with Trayvon MartinSubmitted by Séamusín on Fri, 07/19/2013 - 12:57
1.Liberty Candidates are running all across the country, but getting very little crucial early support from the grassroots.
2. Generals are currently deciding whether or not to use military force in Syria.
3. IRS scandal just reached an Obama political appointee.
4. Benghazi survivors have signed non-disclosure agreements.
5. Police threaten and use force on a regular basis, many times killing people or dogs for no reason without any media scrutiny.
6. Michael Hastings was killed, the facts surrounding the death are incredulous, and the only one still reporting on it in the MSM(a local reporter) was threatened. Nobody cares.
7. Bradley Manning is being tried for assisting the enemy.
8. Karen Hudes is a real person.
9. Boston Bombing suspect just plead not guilty. Friend was shot. Nobody cares about inconsistencies in official narrative.
10. NSA spying scandal is still going on.
11. Ben Swann is still trying to raise funds.
12. Smear campaign being waged against Rand Paul.
13. Everyday thousands of people are kept in poverty, imprisoned, and or killed directly or indirectly due to U.S. Foreign, economic, and criminal policy. The rich are making a killing thanks to monetary policy, the middle class is being wiped out thanks to protectionist policies, and no one seems to think there is a correlation to the steps our government has already taken and the mess we are in.
14. President Carter is my favorite president since the take over of our government by the banking cartel.
15. Egypt is all over the map.
16. Bipartisan support for DHS power grabbing immigration bill. E-verify and National ID card hasn't gotten attention from anyone except Ron Paul people.
17. Nullification laws at the state level abound.
18. There is still a war going on in Afghanistan.
The media keeps on running stories that have nothing to do with any of this, the smear campaign against Obama ended as soon as we started sending guns to Syria overtly, and some crazy, inconsequential, and frankly bullshit story has thrown even the daily Paul of the scent.
The powers that be are figuring out how to play against us. Do you guys not think that there are think tanks figuring out the best way to distract not only loyal Cable subscribers, but all of us?