Send Letters NOW ! Get walking!Submitted by Treg on Fri, 10/05/2007 - 15:15
Its time people to BUY STAMPS and do DOOR TO DOOR walking.
First, find a bunch of zip codes here: http://www.paweb2.com/zip.htm
Second, type the zip code here to find actual voter addresses
GO here: http://fundrace.huffingtonpost.com/
Do a mass RP mailing. Use the letter provided below, or make your own.
At 6pm to 8pm, go DOOR to DOOR campaigning. Go with a friend, leave a flier on the door, but not in the mailbox
Direct mail and Door to Door Campaigning is the REAL DEAL. GET Busy, we have 90 days!
Please RESPOND HERE. State which zip codes you have covered. I have 85281, 85282, 85283 - the City of Tempe Arizona. Thank you.
Write your own personal letter, or feel totally free to use mine:
My Dear Neighbor,
I, Treg Loyden, have written you this letter from my own heart. I do not want sell you anything. I am doing this totally on my own. And No, I am not from any organization.
Question: If Thomas Jefferson were alive today, could he get elected President? Would big corporate media dismiss him because of his hair, his long speeches? What if there really was a Thomas Jefferson out there actually RUNNING for President? Would we know it? Would Big Media even allow a real Constitutionalist into the final debates?
So, Yes I am “bucking the system”. I am talking to you neighbor to neighbor. With this letter, I am hoping to get around the Big Media Corporate machine that runs politics these days. You know what I mean. There is only 90 days till the primaries, so let me tell you about my choice for President.
His name is Dr. Ron Paul, a baby doctor and 10-term Republican Congressmen from Texas. No, he is not a pro-war, big government, Bush Republican! Sadly you don’t get to hear much about him since the big corporate media will not shut up about Hillary and Rudy Giuliani. Big media, wants you and I, to “choose” between one New York liberal (pretending to be Conservative), and another New York liberal (pretending to be Conservative). That is not a “choice”! That’s not democracy, that’s more of the same!
Look, I am 46, and I love my country. I want to see real CHANGE, real ACTION. It’s simply unforgivable that Bin Laden has not been caught. The 2006 Democrats in Congress are rubber-stamping Bush’s failed policies. Furthermore, Hillary has voted for the war (twice) and even supports economic & military actions on Iran! Then she says she would ‘redeploy’ few troops out of Iraq, moving them here or there--whatever! That’s not a real change in America’s foreign policy, that’s double talk.
On the Republican side big media is giving us either, Giuliani-McCain-Thompson-Romney who say they like everything Bush is doing and HAS DONE. Good Gawd!
Do you agree with me? This country needs to totally change its foreign policies. We need a better way to fight terrorism. Do you agree? Attacking Iraq, threatening to attack Iran, is just horribly expensive bullying, its murderous and its wrong! It has nothing to do with catching Bin Laden in Pakistan. Come on people, this behavior causes more hatred towards Americans, and soon more terrorism. President Eisenhower warned us about the Military Industrial Congressional Complex and needless wars. With this letter, let us put a stop to it.
Here are 10 reasons to vote for Ron Paul in the Republican primaries—yes even if you are a Democrat.
1) Ron Paul is honest. He has a Congressional voting record that is clearly in line with the Constitution, FOR a smaller federal government, FOR State Rights, FOR civil rights, FOR equality before the law, FOR individual property Rights, FOR the first amendment & the 2nd amendment, and FOR ALL the Bill of Rights.
2) Ron Paul votes against big business corporate welfare, government spending, tax increases, and most importantly, he voted against Bush’s Iraq war of preemptive war. Just like the Constitution, Ron Paul is 100% against a foreign policy of interventionism that keeps getting we Americans involved in unnecessary wars.
3) Ron Paul’s voting record is for small federal government, like Jefferson intended.
4) Ron Paul votes for peace, non-intervention, and free trade, like Washington intended.
5) Ron Paul voted against Bush’s Iraq War, Military Commission Act, Patriot Act, the national Id, why? Because sacrificing liberty for security is always wrong.
6) Ron Paul is a baby doctor by trade and has delivered over 4000 babies and has been married to the same woman for over 50 years.
7) Ron Paul is a veteran of the Vietnam War, served 5 years. He is a “small government is best” Republican, like Barry Goldwater and Ronald Reagan, and is, “a champion of the Constitution”.
8) Ron Paul has over 128,000 totally unpaid volunteers – Like me!.
9) Ron Paul is for protecting your security, protecting our borders, and a strong national defense HERE AT HOME, all without you & I giving up our precious rights and liberties.
10) Dr. Ron Paul won each Televised TV debate. He has place 1st or 2nd in 30 straw polls nationwide; that’s impressive, but mainstream media likes to talk only about pro-war Hillary and pro-war Giuliani. That is why I joined his grassroots “Ron Paul Revolution”. Perhaps you have seen a few of my home made signs around town?
For more information on Dr. Ron Paul, go to www.ronpaul2008.com search Ron Paul’s name on the internet using “google” or “youtube”. You can also call 1-800-Ron Paul or 1-703-248-9115 for more information. Please, get to know him.
Look, don’t accept the pro-war Hillary VS pro-war Giuliani as your “choice”. Imagine this: an anti-war, small government, Ron Paul conservative VS a pro war, big government, liberal Hillary Clinton . Now that is a real choice for our country! Please, the democratic vote is all locked up with Bill & Hillary Clinton. That means we need a real Choice on the other side. America and the Constitution, needs you.
Thanks for listening. Your neighbor,
PS. Please copy this letter, make this a chain letter and send it out to 10 more people. I promise you the GODS of Democracy & Freedom will grant you health and happiness! This is one of 50 original letters that I have created. I hope you will make copies of this letter and send it to some of your friends. Yes, its a chain letter, ONLY with your help.