The Daily Paul has been archived. Please see the continuation of the Daily Paul at Popular

Thank you for a great ride, and for 8 years of support!
9 votes

Unfunded Liabilities Crisis Is Upon Us NOW! You MUST Own Gold & Silver. By Gregory Mannarino

Trending on the Web

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Pension fund collapse and

Pension fund collapse and loss of pension benefits are not a big deal or a major problem. Only 25% of retirees receive a pension that the other 75% non pensioners guarantee. 75% of workers will be better off and be just fine when the pensions collapse, because they won't have to guarantee pensions to the parasites anymore.

thanks for the post.

thanks for the post.