Anarchist Manifesto for a New World FreedomSubmitted by pgrady on Thu, 08/29/2013 - 09:33
When in the course of human history, it becomes time to free oneself from governmental tyranny, it is necessary to state the reasons for such liberation.
1) All taxation is theft and a violation of individual rights and self-ownership.
2) All laws are tools of enslavement designed to keep us in a mental prison.
3) Voting is a joke and gives no authority for one person or group of people to rule another group.
4) Statism, like all religions, is about submission to authority, not the elevation of one's own value as a human being.
5) Violence is a barbaric way to control people and should only be used in self-defense.
We are not sheep to be corralled, prodded, and slaughtered. We are free human beings with the rights to self-ownership, self-determination, and self-respect. We declare that we are the owners of this planet and shall treat it and each other with respect and love.
No more wars, no more disease, no more death, no more hatred. Only peace and voluntary cooperation. Amen.