The object of the Wars in the Middle EastSubmitted by Johny-Boy on Thu, 09/05/2013 - 09:43
A few things about the “desired” US war with Syria and the other ongoing “actions” (read: aggravated wars) in the Middle East.
1. These wars are not primarily about oil or other natural resources. Though secondarily natural resources, as well as religious and social differences, are a great motivator to get all the pawns and puppets to act in their prescribed and violent ways.
2. The wars are about central banking. Neither Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, nor Egypt had a Rothschild controlled (influenced) central bank.
3. Libya, under Qaddafi, was attempting to establish a gold backed regional currency, the Dinar ( http://www.thenewamerican.com/economy/markets/item/4630-gadh... ). All oil would have been priced in this new currency, and anyone in the world who wished to buy oil, or probably any other commodity from the region, would have had to buy gold Dinars in which to do it. This would have become very expensive for much of the rest of the world using “floating” paper currency.
4. Qaddafi's dead, and Libya's gold is now in the hands of the US/European banking cartels (I believe). So is Saddam and his state's gold. Syria... Iran... Anyone?
5. The remaining states that have not been economically overthrown or browbeaten into submission yet are Syria ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Bank_of_Syria ), Iran ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Bank_of_Iran ), and Cuba ( http://www.bc.gov.cu/english/home.asp ). None of these states have a Rothschild controlled (influenced) central bank. But don't look for a crisis in Cuba just yet. It has few resources to buy gold, or to be a serious global economic/banking competitor, but the day will come when it too will be the target of further US aggression in order to bring it in to the global economic fold.
6. So, as was stated at the beginning, the main purpose of all these aggressive wars in the Middle East is to squash any and all independent sovereign banking system. The region has the resources to achieve economic independence if the individual states can overcome their religious bickering and cooperate with each other financially and economically. As far as the US and European globalists are concerned this cannot happen. Thus, the present situation.
7. The Globalist crowd are working toward a world currency under a world central bank. That central bank will be the International Monetary Fund (IMF), and its currency will be IMF Special Drawing Rights (SDR). ( http://www.imf.org/external/np/exr/facts/sdr.htm ) When all other currencies collapse, the SDRs will be all that's left to fund governments' activities. See quote:
The SDR is neither a currency, nor a claim on the IMF. Rather, it is a potential claim on the freely usable currencies of IMF members.
The value of the SDR was initially defined as equivalent to 0.888671 grams of fine gold—which, at the time, was also equivalent to one U.S. dollar. After the collapse of the Bretton Woods system in 1973, however, the SDR was redefined as a basket of currencies,today consisting of the euro, Japanese yen, pound sterling, and U.S. dollar.
8. In order to force the world into accepting this new currency, all the currencies in the world must collapse. There can be no government sanctioned alternative outside this system or the new system will fracture and fail before it gets off the ground.
9. The other planned institution is a world government. The United Nations (UN) is just that institution, which has its own military, and desires its own taxing authority ( http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/05/un-global-tax_n_165... ). One can see clearly that the UN is intended to grow into this world government.
(So, if your sycophantic, psychopathic, unaccountable state or federal representatives don't care about protecting your rights now, or upholding the letter of the law, just how much do you think a few handfuls of people in a world government are going to care? How will you even be able to affect the laws you will be forced to live under? After all, their main concern is for the world and “all of humanity,” not for any individual or group. This sounds a lot like a zookeeper to me. The animals are fed, sheltered, and provided with veterinary care, but are otherwise caged and are the primary resource which provides the zoos revenue and prosperity.)
10. The currencies of the major economic countries around the world are being systematically dismantled and destroyed to achieve both these monetary and political goals.
11. As the economies to the word fall, it will be more difficult for the individual governments of the world to sustain their welfare states. The peoples of each state, both within the American Union and around the world, will rise to demand what they perceive as “justice.” Governments will fall. New regimes will instituted with Marxist, globalist puppets. No one will remember the law, and they will be tricked, once again, into bondage, this time on the world plantation.
12. The achievement of these goals will result in the subjugation of all the people of the world under an elite monied banking oligarchy. This is what we're facing, and what we're up against. This is what the invisible N.W.O. Marxist hand is reaching for. This is what the brainwashed masses will cry for when they want “someone” to hold their governments “accountable” for destroying their money and ruining their lives by impoverishing them. But by then, all land and property will be feudal to the UN and the elite who control it.