Liberty Book Review & Digital LibrarySubmitted by Sethster82 on Sun, 09/08/2013 - 11:47
From time to time I have run across great book reviews on the DP.
As such, I thought it might be helpful to begin a thread solely dedicated to reviews on books that have to do with the topic of liberty. How I propose this review process to work:
1) Only review books and other print material.
2) Reviews of books to be posted in the comments section of this post.
3) If the Book is available online then add the link to download or purchase in the post. Please mention if the book is free or not. If not free then please post the current list price.
4) If the Book review get's 10+ up-votes, then I will add the book to a "QuickList" in the main post along with the link to download for quick referencing.
5) If you like this idea, then please up-vote the post rather than making a comment. This will hopefully keep the comments section focused on reviews and make it easier to read through.
That's pretty much it. I will start the first book review in a post below.