kindness vs revolutionSubmitted by davekpghpa on Thu, 09/12/2013 - 19:41
Kindness vs education?
I think if we put 75% of our efforts toward kindness, and the other 25% toward changing what we all know is wrong, we could really change the planet.
Kindness is free, rewarding and contagious, and once it sets in, the revival of commons sense should surely follow.
I think a 75% kindness revolution combined with a 25% education revolution is just what it may take to get the world back on track.