Things You Never Hear From Computer/Console GamersSubmitted by His American Majesty on Sun, 09/15/2013 - 07:33
1. Every player should get an uber handout.
2. All avatars should be compelled to possess equal skills at all times.
3. In game auctions should include a /printMoney purchase option for those really great items you can't afford yet.
4. All targeting should be by auto aim to handicap gamers with exceptional mouse coordination.
5. If one person gets a power-up it's benefits should be redistributed equally to all players.
This is just a short list to stimulate a conversation. Computer/console games have likely been the best thing for capitalism since sliced bread. Exceptional comments below may be co-opted for inclusion in the OP. :)
List of additions based on exceptional comments: