Super Brain Yoga - 5 Minute Exercise to Help Revitalize the BrainSubmitted by DJP333 on Wed, 09/18/2013 - 13:15
If need to find some way to relax and improve your concentration but don't have time for a full yoga class, you might want to consider Superbrain Yoga, a trademark name for a technique said to revitalize the brain. It takes just a few minutes each day and is best done in the morning; proponents say the effects last throughout the day.
1. Hold your right earlobe with the index finger and thumb of your left hand. Make sure that the thumb is facing away from you.
2. Hold your left earlobe with the index finger and thumb of your right hand. Once again, make sure that your thumb is facing away from you.
3. Continue to hold your lobes as you press your tongue to the roof of your mouth.
4. Inhale through your nose, and slowly lower yourself into a squatting position.
5. Hold your breath. Do not exhale until you start making your way back up to a standing position. Continue holding your lobes and sticking your tongue to the roof of your mouth.
6. Repeat this 14 more times for a total of 15 times.
You may not notice a change immediately, but after a few weeks of regular practice, you should notice that your concentration has improved.
More information on Superbrain Yoga: http://www.superbrainyoga.com.au/SuperBrainYoga.htm
Science behind Superbrain Yoga: http://www.learnsuperbrainyoga.com/evidence/index.html