1 vote

How to avoid being secretly poisoned by MSG

Dr. Brent Hunter
Natural News
Mon, 23 Sep 2013 18:03 CDT

MSG is a neurotoxin that is used as a food additive. It is toxic, inflammatory and causes or contributes to many diseases. It must be eliminated from your diet but avoiding it may not be as easy as you think. Here is what you need to know to avoid it and reverse its damaging effects.

MSG Toxicity

I have often worked with patients who are simply unable to overcome their pain syndromes or weight loss problems despite many effective therapies, diets and exercise. This is most often due to toxicity of one form or another. That is why living a non-toxic lifestyle is vital to achieving wellness.

Toxins must be removed from the foods you consume on a daily basis. MSG is the most common and deceptive toxin found in food. By eliminating MSG and other toxins, I have seen so many patients health conditions, including weight loss resistance, resolve completely.

read more http://www.sott.net/article/266736-How-to-avoid-being-secret...

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.


Most chinese food and chips have this I think.

It is to help make bad cooking and food preparation less bad imo.

I always ask the Chinese food place whether they use it...but then again how would you know?

Some Chinese food places have put up signs they are free of the stuff which is a step in the right direction imo.

I am a label reader and have been for some time now. Plz read the labels peoples.