I think it's over, America is a lost causeSubmitted by jeff4paul on Wed, 09/25/2013 - 14:43
America in the sense of what it was created for is lost. How do we know this? Here are a few examples of why there will be no return to what America once stood for.
1. When a scumbag twerks it on tv and gets more coverage than a possible war in Syria, America is lost.
2. When government benefits and groups of people are solely devoted to helping the ethnic group they favor and not others outside of that group but then if you point it out you're deemed the racist, America is lost.
3. When a honest statesman, Ron Paul, presents solutions to problems and is booed and ridiculed for it using bullshit lies and attacks, America is lost.
4. When you can't smoke a weed that grows naturally out of the ground but murdering an unborn child is considered birth control and legal, America is lost.
5. When we spend more money blowing up and rebuilding the infrastructure in other countries than building our own, America is lost.
6. When the government threatens to put you into a cage if you don't give them their cut of your paycheck, America is lost.
7. When self avowed Communists like Van Jones are on main stream media outlets and spew their false idealogies, America is lost.
8. When the government makes laws for the people but exempts themselves from those same laws, America is lost.
Do I sound pissed off? Well I am and you should be too. This country is not the same place our parents and grandparents built their lives in. It is not a place I'm proud of anymore.
What are your "You know America is lost when...." statements? Trust me, there are plenty more to come up with.