Why I Call Myself BILL3Submitted by Molusk on Thu, 09/26/2013 - 17:30
BILL, BILL1, AND BILL2 were taken.
Seriously! True story.
Celebrating this, my 100th post, I thought I would compile a little retrospective anthology of my favorite and most popular posts.
...Before the bad times when I took on the entire anarchist wing of the DP by myself.
...Before the Great Terror of the Nystrom-Bigmike purges, and the great bloodletting that continues even now to claim daily victims.
...Before I brought the wrath of the everything-is-a-conspiracy crowd down upon my head.
I was just a humble poster beginning my DailyPaul career, one obvious "paid disinfo CIA agent" in a sea of other presumed paid dinsinfo agents.
Nothing to lift me up but the golden pen in my bootstraps, struggling to win over the hearts and minds of the Daily Paul family, in all its diversity of opinion, strength of conviction, caverns of knowledge, and golden, irreverent laughter at all comers.
All the stinging barbs of its wit, all its deep wells of generosity, its open mindedness, goodness of heart, through all the prickly thornbushes of ideology, the motley line up of personalities and egos, big and small, sane and less than sane, all the raucous, rowdy, rumble-tumble, no holds barred discussion and debate in which the people are the arena.
If I have failed, it was not for a lack of trying.
1. Thoughts on the Campaign Announcement
2. Ideas For the Post-Campaign Future
3. Warning to Americans if Romney Loses
4. Write-In Satan Campaign
5. Leaked! Internal GOP Memo, post-election analysis
6. The End of an Era
7. Happy Festivus to the DailyPaul Community!
8. How Banking Actually Works In Fiat World
9. Liberty, Can You Make a Little Room For Reality?
10. Lindsey Graham: The Poster Boy for Democracy Strikes Again
Bonus: Most down-voted, least understood, best troll ever
11. Has anyone else noticed that Zimmerman look COMPLETELY different?