If You Don't Know:Submitted by tuntavern1775 on Thu, 10/17/2013 - 15:34
1. That the Internal Revenue Code, as written, probably excludes your earnings as taxable income.
2. That the internet has provided the population with a valuable learning tool, especially enabling citizens to discover the truth about government efforts to deceive them about Title 26, the I.R.C.
3. That the TERMS, "Employer", "Employee" and "Wages" are statutorily defined TERMS in the code, and for purposes of the income tax, have lost their everyday household meanings, and the custom definitions probably do not include you or your earnings.
4. That an uninformed clerk, accountant or H.R. manager, who is equally unschooled, declaring him or herself to be an "employer" and you to be an "employee" and your earnings to be "wages" sends the IRS a PROVABLY false information return, and you have the ability (and I posit THE DUTY) to correct the record using a form from IRS.gov.
5. That once you correct the record, rebut the erroneous information return, (W2, 1099) by filing a correct, lawful return, (the easiest return you have ever filed) The IRS is obligated by law to REFUND all withheld taxes, including social security and Medicaid.
6. That armed with this information, (easily obtained) YOU, acting in your own self interest, can do MORE to rein in big government, than any other "pis in the fan" exercise. (marching, flat tax, general strike, million moron march, etc.)
7.That for 10 years, thousands of INFORMED, SELF EDUCATED, Americans have been filing correctly, and gladly getting refund checks instead of PAYING a tax they do not owe, with NO ONE being prosecuted by the government. (Source: Pete Hendrickson. Note: Mr. Hendrickson was prosecuted, but the accuracy of his return was validated.)
So, like it says in the title, If you don't know these things, then you probably have been poking around the edges, but failing to get to the heart of the problem. The heart of the problem is BIG POWERFUL government, and the life's blood of big government is the ability to tax, unchecked by the people. WE have the ability to check that power if WE act INDIVIDUALLY, in our own self interest. (paradoxically, this becomes a collectivist effort, but isn't that how revolutions happen? From a rebel song:
Look out for hirelings King George of England
Search every kingdom where breathes a slave
For Father Murphy from County Wexford
Sweeps o'er the land like a mighty wave
So how can one man "sweep" like a mighty wave? Answer: He can't. But an idea can. It has happened before, and can happen again. Do your homework, and join the wave. WSHIELDS@COMCAST.NET
listen to THE SHIELDS REPORT. Monday 9:00 PM Eastern WVLT.COM