Not Just Guns, but 'Liberals' also want Cigars BANNED! Dear Control Freaks, Just LEAVE America, while You still have a Chance!Submitted by AnCapMercenary on Fri, 10/25/2013 - 11:14
Of course, these arrogant degenerate pukes only want what they consider 'fun' to be 'allowed;' is there really no end to these lunatics?
Gun Rights Examiner
October 23, 2013
As has been observed many times before, the ongoing struggle we talk about in this column is not about guns, it’s about freedom. It’s about the freedom to make our own choices and not have Big Brother government dictate what “privileges” they will bestow, and importantly, withhold. It’s about the freedom of adult Americans to make choices for themselves, as opposed to being dictated to by bureaucrats who pretend they know what’s best for us, but in reality are simply amassing power for its own sake, and exploiting useful idiot do-gooders while masking their control agenda with the false air of benevolence.
As anyone who visits my Facebook page or listens to my regular appearances on Salem Radio Network’s nationally-syndicated “Armed American Radio” program knows, I’m a cigar smoker. I don’t smoke them every day, but if I did, that’s my business, and, I’ll concede, my insurance provider’s. I’ll not sit here and make the case that tobacco is good for us, although there’s something to be said for the relaxed state of mind and contentment enjoying a fine smoke in a congenial atmosphere can help bring on. Nor will I ask you to change your mind if you think it’s a nasty habit and don’t want to allow it in your home (I’m relegated to indulging either outside or on my enclosed porch, as I don’t particularly want it in the house either). As with guns, it is your right to personally claim or reject.
For those of y'all who also like to breathe out a few robustos, occasionally, while obviously NO GOVT should have any 'authority' over these areas, let alone anything else, regardless as it stands in the current paradigm, if inclined, please sign this petition:
Help Exempt Premium Cigars From FDA Regulation!
H.R. 792 / S. 772 - A bill to clarify the FDA's jurisdiction over certain tobacco products
Did you know that on April 26, 2010, December 20, 2010, July 7, 2011, February 13, 2012 the U.S. Food & Drug Administration publicly posted their intent to regulate cigars in the Federal Register?
Some of the measures FDA could consider, as we believe they are, include:
- Ban on walk-in humidors, self serve cigar displays, and mail-order cigar sales;
- Ban on all flavored cigars, that are enjoyed by legal-age adults;
- Deface ornate, decorative cigar boxes, often considered an art form with grotesque images;
- Ban on cigar events where free cigars (samples) could be available to legal-age adults;
- Limits on cigar marketing and advertising;
- Imposition of new 'user fees' [tax] on cigars, to finance regulations;
- Limits on special release and small-batch cigars, due to mandates that cigar blends be submitted to FDA for pre-approval before release;
- Limits on nicotine levels on cigars to near zero, severely impacting the flavor of cigars;
- Ban on marketing cigar merchandise.