4 votes

Obama in no mood to talk ObamaCare: "C'mon guys. I'm going to church,"

President Obama was not in the mood to field questions about ObamaCare during his walk to church on Sunday.

"C'mon guys. I'm going to church," Obama reportedly said when asked if the law's troubled enrollment website would be ready by Nov. 30.

The exchange comes after a tough week for the White House on ObamaCare.

335 comments

Leave a message...

forgetyoutooo
• 16 hours ago

LOL Michelle and Barrack drag those "girls" out for a photo op every time they are in trouble - and to church this time! The heat is on!!
liberalloons forgetyoutooo
• 15 hours ago

Its a pattern. Hillary screws up, and suddenly she's in the hospital. John Kerry screws up, and suddenly his wife's in the hospital. Witnesses to the Benghazi screw-up , you guessed it, being treated in the hospital.

BevM liberalloons
• 7 hours ago

Look up "Hillary Plane Crash in Iran" and see how she got the "concussion" and subsequent "blood clot on her brain." More lies, lies, lies.

D C
• 16 hours ago

He's not in the mood to talk about the failed ACA, but has no problem going on fund raising jaunts paid for by taxpayers while everything he has been involved in has failed.

jwinatl D C
• 13 hours ago

And don't forget slamming Republicans every time he opens his mouth (which is often).

BevM jwinatl
• 7 hours ago

For ANY "leader" to call his constituents "terrorists, arsonists, anarchists, people running around with BOMBS tied to our waists, hostage takers" etc. is no president. Just an angry Community DISORGANIZER that's PO'd because he's not getting his way.

FormerConservative2013
• 16 hours ago

Yeah, what the Hell? Don't make me LIE when I'm on my way to church!

Nazi Pelosi FormerConservative2013
• 13 hours ago

Exactly what the hell did a godless communist like Obama go to church for?

Did he go there to taunt God?

Did he go there to say
" Me and my feminazi baby killer abortion promoting buddies haven't killed enough babies yet but wait till Obamacare really gets underway"

Did he go there to taunt God and praise Satan?
You betcha

Crawford_Tampa FormerConservative2013
• 7 hours ago

OBAMACARE NOT SECURE
INTEL CHAIRMAN WORRIED
Obama Doesn't Want to talk aboit it?

Considering how Obama shows no concern about the demonstrated incompentency of Selbelius as his hand picked mastermind for Obamcare, you can also feel confident that Obama has just as much concern about the security of your personal information and records, which means don't worry about it, because Obama sure isn't. How's that going to feel when you hit the submit button on the Sebelius designed website???

Crawford_Tampa Crawford_Tampa
• 7 hours ago

By the way, what's this about Obama going to Church anyway? Wow, talk about a hypocrite! What is this; maybe the 3rd time in 5 years Obama has used going to Church as another Obama PR Stunt?
BevM Crawford_Tampa
• 7 hours ago

It's an identity thief's dream come true!

LoneWolf FormerConservative2013
• 16 hours ago

As if they could fix in 2 months what they couldn't accomplish in 3.5 years...

FormerConservative2013 LoneWolf
• 16 hours ago

And Billions of Dollars. The press is so quiet about the $980 million to California, $120 M to Vermont and amounts between given to the the 15 states that did their own version of "HealthCare.Gov"

"HealthCare.Gov" scares the hell out of me and I am fearless!

Logic Driven Conservative LoneWolf
• 10 hours ago

What, The Emperor doesn't want to talk about the Unaffordable Care Act?
But...but, but, isn't ObamaCare his crown jewel of "achievement" that he's been crowing about for years???

robertbubba2 FormerConservative2013
• 10 hours ago

But he will talk about immigration. I wonder why?

BevM robertbubba2
• 7 hours ago

Change the subject from the "phony scandals" of course!

Ira Thurby-Wright BevM
• 5 hours ago

Rule for Radicals #237 - Keep changing the subject, don't let your opponents take control over the argument.

robertbubba2 BevM
• 4 hours ago

Activity is private what a surprise.

HPP JohnDale49
• 13 hours ago

Serfs up!

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch/health-reform-implement...
Follow us: @thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

Comment viewing options

the white house is his church

and government is his religion

“With laws shall our land be built up, but with lawlessness laid waste.”
-Njal Thorgeirsson

I went to the "presidents" church one time

I never felt so overwhelmed. Something wasnt right about that place. I had to leave immediately. The place literally freaked me out.

Slaughts31's picture

Why is this on the front page?

Let's see...no real content. Flamer's, troll's, and disrespect everywhere.

I must be missing something.

robot999's picture

C'mon Guys...

going to Church... to pray to Lucifer!

"Government is the entertainment division of the military-industrial complex". - Frank Zappa

Hypocrite, 501C3 Member!

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees who are hypocrites! for you pay tithe on your mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the Law, justice, mercy, and faith: these you ought to have done, (tithing, attending 'worship' services) but should not have left the more important tasks undone.

Y'shua (Jesus) the Messiah ~~Matthew 23: 23

"Hence, naturally enough, my symbol for Hell is something like the bureaucracy of a police state or the office of a thoroughly nasty business concern." ~~C.S. Lewis
Love won! Deliverance from Tyranny is on the way! Col. 2:13-15

This excuse has been used for centuries

To avoid reality.

For Freedom!
The World is my country, all mankind is my brethren, to do good is my religion.

You start early

Have you even had coffee yet? lol.

If I disappear from a discussion please forgive me. My 24-7 business requires me to split mid-sentence to serve them. I am not ducking out, I will be back later to catch up.

Lol

Gotta walk a 3 month old bird dog named Juno

For Freedom!
The World is my country, all mankind is my brethren, to do good is my religion.

Really? what breed?

Is it starting to show hunting instincts yet? All mine did at that age, pointing at beetles Etc,lol. Trained quite a few of them.

A Hungarian Viszula

Yeah she's pointing and lifting her paw but is extremely fascinated with my daughters shoes at this point.

She's a handful but will pay off in a year or so.

What breed is yours?

For Freedom!
The World is my country, all mankind is my brethren, to do good is my religion.

We used to raise...

We used to raise English pointers and German short hairs. Been out of it for quite awhile now and own a Doberman and a Toy Fox Terrier. Believe it or not I have trained the fox terrier to flush and retrieve birds!,lol