Predictions, Unicorns, Golden Rainbows, Chaos and Gurus.Submitted by bigsurjune on Mon, 11/04/2013 - 05:07
Can we all discuss the predictions, tales, and unsubstantiated claims that are being passed around this site and many others recently?
I'm just wondering why? Why is it starting again? Do all these gurus work on the same biorhythm? Do they use the same crystal balls? Maybe because it's the end of the year--they need to stock up on dollars instead of gold? I can't figure it out, but the prediction crew and doom/gloomers have woken up and their crystal balls are hot again!
So I started this thread to keep track of it all. Please help me list and summarize all the predictions and doom/gloom erotica you hear, read and/or see. That way we can analyze it and come up with an average bear market or doomer prediction.
Here's what I've heard recently (Oct., 2013):
1. Jim Willie - The Game is Over. King Dollar is Dead. The agreements have already been made on the new Gold Trade Settlement system with its newly imposed Gold Trade Standard. They have agreed on a $7000/oz gold price, with a similarly exalted silver price of at least $250/oz. Decisions have been made final. The implementation is slow but steady.
2. Gerald Celente - Growing social unrest. Banks in trouble, more liquidity needed. Gold demand in Asia surging. Global inflation high. Downsize risk 100 - $150, upside potential over $2000. Capital controls coming. False flag could happen, bank holiday.
3. Robert Kiyosaki - Collapse in next 5 years. Chaos & poverty at levels never seen before. Mutual funds, stocks, bonds all wiped out. Food prices too high. Buy guns and prepare.
4. Michael Pento - Bubbles in stocks, bonds, and real estate. Inflation everywhere. Creeping inflation in food & energy. No end to QE. Fed balance sheet can climb forever-not his words but Fed's. Global race to the bottom with regards to currencies. ACA heading us into another recession. Gold & Silver only safe haven.
5. John Embry - Debt situation horrific. US govt kicking can down road because no solution. Very bullish for gold & silver. Currently the single best buying opportunity for precious metals in the history of the world. Consolidation in market is ending.