Did you know that drinking tea can be good for you?Submitted by Joseph.Ngo on Sat, 11/09/2013 - 05:24
Unless you've been living under a rock or are privy to some secret scientific study debunking thousands of years of wisdom, you probably knew that tea is generally good for you. But there may be more that you didn't know about tea.
This 3-minute Yahoo video segment offers a concise breakdown of the attributes of various teas, their benefits, and some helpful preparation tips.
Undoubtedly we have heard or read about these benefits in various information media, but perhaps there's yet something else to be learned as I discovered after watching.
Did you know...
- What differentiates white, green, and black teas?
- The caffeine content compared to coffee?
- That tea can help boost your metabolism?
- Between lemon juice and milk, one aids in antioxidant absorption while the other inhibits?
- What is the proper temperature to brew tea? (Hint: It's not the boiling point.)