Winning! Liberty Surge 2013!Submitted by JenX on Sun, 12/29/2013 - 18:42
Based on some numbers from Pew:
- A majority of Americans (52%) now favor legalizing the use of marijuana.
- Just over half (51%) of the public now favors same-sex marriage.
- A majority agrees the U.S. should mind its own business internationally, the highest measure in nearly a half century of polling.
- The share of Americans saying they do not want their own representative in Congress reelected – 38% – is at its highest point in two decades.
- 50% of the public now cites the internet as a main source for national and international news.
- For the first time, a majority of the public (53%) says that the federal government threatens their personal rights and freedoms.
Some of the rest of the numbers aren't so hot, but they are interesting. Liberty is winning!