Winning! Liberty Surge 2013!Submitted by JenX on Sun, 12/29/2013 - 18:42
Based on some numbers from Pew:
- A majority of Americans (52%) now favor legalizing the use of marijuana.
- Just over half (51%) of the public now favors same-sex marriage.
- A majority agrees the U.S. should mind its own business internationally, the highest measure in nearly a half century of polling.
- The share of Americans saying they do not want their own representative in Congress reelected – 38% – is at its highest point in two decades.
- 50% of the public now cites the internet as a main source for national and international news.
- For the first time, a majority of the public (53%) says that the federal government threatens their personal rights and freedoms.
Some of the rest of the numbers aren't so hot, but they are interesting. Liberty is winning!
Trending on the Web