Evidence for a Creation Model of OriginsSubmitted by jruss133 on Mon, 03/24/2014 - 11:57
I asked the users here at the dailypaul to point out their best evidence for a Creator. You answered, and I'm extremely grateful. If you do not see your answer here, take heart. It's probably because you are real smart, and I'm real dumb, and your answer just flew right over my head. http://www.dailypaul.com/314031/i-would-like-to-hear-your-be...
I exist, therefore energy and life exist.
1. Energy exists, therefore energy existed. (1st law of thermodynamics)
2. Life exists, therefore life existed. (Biogenesis)
3. Energy is available, therefore energy was added to our system.(2nd law of thermodynamics)
4. The universe is hospitable to life. (many examples) http://www.reasons.org/articles/anthropic-principle-a-precis...
5. The universe is neat beyond necessity. (many examples) http://www.dailypaul.com/312493/earths-moon-and-sun
The following are for my notes and future consideration:
Primacy of existence
Eye witness testimony
Near death experiences