No More Third Party Talk!Submitted by freeman on Thu, 01/31/2008 - 03:53
Isn't anybody getting sick of all this third party talk? A couple of points:
1. Ron Paul has NOT lost the Republican nomination.
2. He's the only one with money and the only one who's spending it in Super Tuesday states (including Romney).
3. He started when there was 11; now there are 4.
4. Out of the 4, who is going to beat him, if we hang in there?
5. He's done that before, and won't do it again.
6. Third party candidates have ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE TO WIN!
7. Dr. Paul has explained this over and over 100 times already.
8. If you are advocating a third party run, you probably work for Fox.
9. JUST STOP IT ALREADY!!!! WE MUST WIN!!