0 votes

Do You Understand the Difference between a REPUBLIC and a DEMOCRACY?

We are fighting to RESTORE OUR REPUBLIC. Thats why we need Dr. Paul.

Watch and Discuss....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnQCDDHPoa4&NR=1



Trending on the Web

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Yeahp

A democracy is a stepping stone to fascism. The majority makes the decision, and no one else has a say. Even if the majority is 51%, the other 49% are screwed.

In a republic, we all have freedom and independent choices.

The word "democracy" never appears in Constitution, Bill of Rights, or the Declaration of Independence. It's just another one of those things that slipped into the minds of the ppl over time through the mouths of the socialist government. They want us to think this is a democracy, but it isn't and it never will be, until they remove the Constitution...which is on the agenda.

Yes

and I didnt know that, as I am sure many do not either. Democracy is the last step before Oligarchy ....

Educated people can fight for the Freedom we must restore.

Previously known as DCALIFANO

Previously known as DCALIFANO

It is truly sad that Amercians are fed daily doses of "Democracy

The media and our own gov't constantly call our country a democracy...wake up people.....the lambs are being led to slaughter.....
___________________________________________________
A perfect God is not made imperfect by imperfect people.