How to at least match the Establishment StrategySubmitted by hayek on Thu, 01/31/2008 - 16:20
1) Run multiple candidates with the same platform.
2) Max out your Donations to each candidate.
3) Use your numbers to dominate the debates.
4) Use fundraising revenue from each candidate to manipulate public opinion regarding the issues.
5) As the people rally behind individuals, have candidates drop out and endorse one of your other candidates.
Seriously, if we ran 5 Ron Paul republicans...I could donate $2,300 to each one...that's 11,500 for advertising freedom. It would make the Neocons look outnumbered on the stage and the endorsements as they drop out would rally voters towards the message.